Under the direction of the Supply Chain Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for efficiently planning, organizing, directing, and coordinating the operation of plant storeroom and storage areas to support the safe and reliable delivery of process steam and electricity to our customers. The Warehouse Supervisor directs the activities of the Stock-keeper, investigates any inventory discrepancies within the stock warehouse to find acceptable resolution, and implements projects (as determined by the Supply Chain Manager). This position arranges outbound and inbound freight schedules and pricing. Accountable for storeroom equipment and mobile equipment such as trucks and forklifts.
- Four year degree in related field or minimum of four years supervisory experience in warehousing, shipping/receiving, inventory, or other related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel and MRP software.
- Successful completion of Leadership and/or Continuous Improvement training preferred. Demonstrated leadership ability – must be able to effectively lead warehouse personnel in completing tasks safely and efficiently.
- General knowledge of power plant components.
- Demonstrated organization skills – ability to plan and schedule a variety of activities.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.