Human Resource Manager (Macon, GA)
Plan, direct, and coordinate human resource activities to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee relations, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance. Duties include but not limited to:
- Ensure compliance with all State, Federal, and Employment requirements and regulations.
- Investigation and management of disciplinary procedures.
- Serve as a link between management and employees.
- Advise managers of organization policies.
- Recruit, interview, and select applicants for vacancies.
- Plan and conduct new hire orientations and ongoing trainings.
- Oversee that performance evaluations are completed and implementation of wage increases from those evaluations.
- Administration and management of payroll.
- Represent the company at personnel related hearings and investigations.
- Maintain records and spreadsheets concerning personnel related data such as new hires, terminations/separations, of employment, performance evaluations, and absenteeism.
- Investigate and report employee work injuries.
- Resolution of employee problems and concerns.
- Administration and management of employee benefits, open enrollment for health insurance, 401(k), and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management with relevant Human Resource experience.
- 3-5 years of Human Resource experience.
- Must have excellent communications kills and ability to work in cross functional situations.
- Ability to travel on a limited basis.
- Some accounting background is preferred.