Environmental Field Service Technician (Midland)
Field Service Technician will utilize electrostatic sprayers and air compressors to apply disinfectants and antimicrobial treatments to the interior surfaces of new and existing facilities. This will start out part time but there is room for growth.
- Loads/unloads equipment and supplies from company vehicle and to each job site.
- Fluent with proper use and operation of all application equipment and testing materials. Maintains, calibrates, cleans and stores all equipment as necessary.
- Assists in the collection of biological and chemical samples while properly recording on Chain of Custody forms.
- Excellent organizational skill sand attention to detail are required.
- Problem solving skills and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communications kills and rapport with clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Minimal of high school diploma.
- Veterans are highly preferred.
- Valid drivers license required.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Occasional work may be done after business hours.
- Ladder use may occasionally be required.